Life Insurance is Essential to Planning
The fact is, Term Life insurance is basic, affordable protection essential to your family’s overall financial planning. If you currently do not have life insurance or need more, purchasing a term life coverage is a good place to start.
The answers aren’t always easy. And as you grow older, the questions and answers get more complicated because they’re more personal. Now, they’re about your goals and dreams and how you want to live your life.
- Should I get married?
- Start a family?
- Buy a house?
- Take over a family business?
- Change careers?
- Retire early – or not at all?
It is fair to say, no one has all the answers.
Ask Yourself, “What Are My Family’s Financial Needs and Wants?”
Use the checklist to quickly determine how life insurance can meet your family’s financial needs if you die. Then, we can discuss with you an appropriate term period that can help you provide for them.
- I need assistance to determine an appropriate amount of coverage
- I need/want my family to maintain a certain standard of living in the event of my death
- I need/want to minimize the burden of funeral expenses
- I need/want to provide money for my children(s) education
- I need/want the mortgage to be paid off
- I need/want to ensure my coverage is cost-effective so I can maintain it
- I need/want to leave an inheritance to loved ones or a favorite organization.
Term Period Options
Term Life Insurance products offer time periods designed to help cover various stages of life. Each term is also designed to help cover you during your working years. Coverage offers a level death benefit and level premiums for each of the term periods.
How much Term Life Insurance Do You Need?
Articles you may like….
How to help determine life insurance needs to provide for your family after you pass away. Insurance – Read Time: 4 Min If your family relies on your income, it’s…
Insurance – Read Time: 3 Min Term insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. It provides temporary life insurance protection on a limited budget. Here’s how it works: When…
Do you need a life insurance policy in retirement? One school of thought questions this decision. Perhaps your kids have grown, and the need to help protect the household against…