The World Awaits…
You’ve planned and researched whether it is a long awaited vacation, international business trip or any other potentially high-cost trip, we know the importance of peace of mind when it comes to traveling.
There are several good reasons to look into travel insurance, trip cancellation, emergency medical coverage, and affordability.
If you’re unable to take a trip due to an unforeseeable event, a trip cancellation policy will reimburse you for your prepaid, forfeited and non-refundable costs, depending on the plan. Here are list of the covered reasons trip cancellation insurance might include:
- Accidental injury, sickness, or death of you, a traveling companion or a family member
- Weather events that cause cancellations in travel plans or a cessation of service
- Mandatory evacuation ordered by local authorities at your destination due to hurricane or other natural disaster
- Strike that causes complete cessation of travel services of your carrier
- Bankruptcy and/or default of your travel supplier
- Terrorist attacks that occur in your destination city
- You or your traveling companion are terminated, or laid off from employment
Emergency Medical Coverage
Standard health insurance plans sometimes won’t cover medical bills from another country. A reliable travel insurance plan with medical coverage will take care of medical care and related costs, including the sometimes expensive cost of transporting a patient back home if it includes an emergency medical evacuation benefit.
Plans from top rated companies
Easily compare prices and benefits
100% Safe and Secure Checkout
The costs of each policy are extremely low when compared to the potential risks of a canceled trip, an illness or other unexpected event. Buying travel insurance allows for smart risk management and peace of mind.
An estimated 54% of baby boomers are expected to travel international. Overseas travel may be one of the more popular aspirations in retirement, but it does beg an…
What is Travel Insurance and Why Do You Need It? Not everything always goes as planned when you travel. No matter how carefully you plan your trip, something…